Sunday, June 8, 2014

🌸Q U O T E S🌸 some of my favorite quotes from a couple of my favorite shows

"Life isn't always easy. There are hills but then when you least expect it, there are flats that make you remember why you love living." #OneTreeHill


"The important thing is to not be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. Recognize that everyday won't be sunny." #OneTreeHill


"Don't let your happiness depend on something that you may lose." #OneTreeHill


"Sometimes we fight for something, only to discover by the time we get it, our goals have changed."....

"Other times you get the one thing you always wanted, only to find out it isn't what you really need." #gossipgirl


"Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain, take advantage of what's right in front of you." #OneTreeHill


"Sometimes you get more than you bargained for. Or you discover that in gaining one thing, you've lost something else." #gosspigirl


"Pay attention to the important moments, sometimes they only come around once." #OneTreeHill


"But our biggest regrets are not for the things we did but for the things we didn’t do, the things we didn’t say." #OneTreeHill


"Of course I love you. I've always loved you. I love you more and more everyday, if it's even possible to love someone that much." #gossipgirl

"We both know that I'm your one and only." #gossipgirl

"Missing someone when you can't do anything about it, that's what hurts the most." #OneTreeHill


"I don't really think people can change. You know, at the end of the day you are who you are and it's probably who you've always been." #OneTreeHill


"Well, as you can see I survived without you. And I intend to continue that way." #gossipgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment