Sunday, June 8, 2014

6•8 {day 7} #nationalbestfriendday⭐️

Today was N A T I O N A L  B E S T  F R I E N D  D A Y.  It made me realize how insanely blessed I am to have so many wonderful friendships. But more importantly it made me grateful for all the friendships I've ever had. Every single friend I've had in my life has shaped me into the person I am today, I wouldn't be myself without them influsing some part of me. 
-these are most of my best friends I have right now. Every single one of these people mean the world to me. I'm so glad we met each other and have grown to be such close friends❤️❤️❤️

"Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates"

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare" 

"I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff. – Jon Katz"

No comments:

Post a Comment