Friday, July 4, 2014

6•29 {day 28}

Today was really sad but also really fun. It was the best of both worlds. I started off my day at Landen Measom's farewells. He did really well but it made me realize that I'm actually old enough to have friends leaving on missions. That's so weird. After his talk we had good back at his house. I sat & talked with my friends for a while then went home. We went over to grandmas for the afternoon then I came home to go to syds.
We decided to get the gang together to surprise Syd for her birthday the next day. She was shocked and didn't really know how to react. We had sundae's on Sunday & talked & laughed for hours. Then we played night games. After capture the flag and messing around for a while we all fell asleep cuddling while watching Footloose. It was the perfect night & start to Sydney's birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment